Thursday, July 2, 2015

They Are Everywhere

.





Like Alice said in her E Mail, we didn't do much in the way of regular touring yesterday. Instead we walked and people watched from various locations in the city.

The scooters come at you from every angle, from every doorway and every opening you can imagine. Just when I think I have the road crossing situation under control, out they pop from behind me!

The key to success is to never vary your speed or direction...the drivers know what they are doing and have a route all mapped out, along with the thousands of other drivers near them!




2 comments:

ars said...

I can just hear Alice gasping each time a scooter zooms past her. Don't worry....my scooter & I stay off sidewalks!
Looks like we could use some masks her. Still very smoky here. Earlier this week air quality here was at 10+ and today still at 8 for most of the day. Going stir-crazy having to stay indoors to avoid sore throat, burning eyes, coughing.

Jochen said...

Well I wonder if these 'masked' motorists would have any difficulties in North America, including Quebec.

Please remind Jim that 5-second clips of the frantic traffic may not capture sufficiently well the stepping between the land mines; he can splurge and go for 10-second shoots.