Thursday, January 24, 2008

Memories From Last Year

I did it again! I fell off my bike and I do not even have "Giggles" Snowflake to blame. I was leaving the Athletic Centre this morning and as I was trying to negotiate a high curb my back wheel slipped off and I went head over heels. It was raining so of course I was muddy and wet. Because I never thought to let go of my handle bars, I have numerous scraps on my hands and a few bruises on my legs.

To top it all off, Maggie was walking Fred nearby when I went down and they had a good view of my graceful exit. No laughs there, I'm sure! I also have a strange noise coming from my bike and just may have to have someone in the know repair the thing. How soon can you get here Senor Ping?

As the evening wears on, my body hurts more and more. I will have to take a bruise count in the morning.

3 comments:

Senor Ping said...

I'll be there as soon as I can stop my laughing!!!

colleen said...

Besides the scraps, I have numerous scrapes as well!

Snowflake said...

I'm still laughing. I think you have now topped Darlene's record for bike spills.