Wednesday, November 29, 2017

A Little Slow

We have been taking it easy since arriving in Mazatlan, staying close to our resort and getting in some rest time. I have been trying to lighten the load in the car by reading every book I can find...not helping much!

Today we took the bus to the historical centro to hit a highly recommended restaurant. It took an hour to get there but the food was well worth it. I had a huge salad and Fred had the pork shank in adobo sauce..the plan was to share and for once we did just that. It usually doesn't work as planned as one or the other takes a sudden dislike to one of the dishes.


Back at the hotel we had an nightcap in the rooftop bar that just recently open. The view was fabulous, but I'm not sure this place will stay open in the dead of winter as the wind was blowing pretty viciously up there.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

aaah Mazatlán and my favorite restaurant! Glad you enjoyed Topolos!