Saturday, March 20, 2010

Watch Out Don


On Friday evening we went to see one of the most sought-after musicians in San Carlos, Lorena Robles. She plays classic songs and has a great voice. Well worth our time and effort, especially with the beautiful view of the Sea of Cortez behind us.


After listening to her performance at La Palapa, we went for supper at a great Mexican restaurant. The meal was everything we had bragged about and more.


Adelle found the piano player far more interesting than Lorena. He was more than willing to pose for her [tips had nothing to do with this] and this picture is now one of our favourites.

Maybe Don should start taking piano lessons?

1 comment:

wannabe hombre said...

The first time I saw this posted on the blog, I thought he was a very intersting 'character'. Now that it is reported he was showing "attention" to my wife, I feel it best that I immediately come down to intervene.

My flight arrives at 4:30pm tomorrow...and I'm bringing my ukelele!!