Tuesday, November 19, 2019

E Mails

On Friday we drove to Split Rock to do one last hike before heading out on Sunday. This one was a little different in the fact that the boulders were actually split from breaking away from the main wall. There was a little more climbing on this hike too.

We had only gone about 50 metres when we realized we were already off the trail and hiking through some unknown territory.  Correction made and then it happened again. Now I know why a guy I talked to yesterday said he had been lost on the Split Rock Trail for over three hours before he finally found his way back to the trail. This one isn’t marked as well as the other hikes we have been on.




From Split Rocks we drove into 29 Palms for water and to pick up our E Mails. Last week we received verbal offer on our house in San Carlos from the people who are renting it and we had told them to give us a few days while we mulled it over.

I have been slowly changing my mind about selling the house as we find it very comfortable. How long do we want to do this RVing? What if one of us gets sick..where would the survivor go? Those are the type of the questions that have been rolling through my mind.

I know Fred wants to sell but he told me today that the sale was up to me. I was pretty certain I knew what I wanted so I E Mailed and said no sale, unless they want to pay full asking price. Now what have I done!

We will probably talk to them more on Sunday, November 17th when we get to Rio Bend RV and Golf Resort. Finally we will have water, electricity, internet and TV!!! I am getting excited as we haven’t had anything like that since we left home on October 19th, with the exception of the KOA in Las Vegas while we visited Diane.

No comments: