Wednesday, November 28, 2018

All is Well

It looks like many of the migrants have headed to the California crossings as California  is a sanctuary state and they hope for an easier entry. So, we are driving to Tucson tomorrow and Phoenix on Friday...we have a bit of shopping to complete so will take our time once in the States. IKEA here we come.

Maybe you have noticed that my pictures are lacking this year....someone took the memory card out of my camera and never bothered to tell me or replace it before we headed south. He was just "borrowing it" for a short while! And, so I hear, memory cards are very expensive to buy in Guaymas!

Publishing pictures to warmerwinters from my phone is a challenge that I don't want to face everyday so things have been pretty slow with the blog.


1 comment:

Billee said...

"Somebody" might have gotten an earful! 😡