Sunday, March 25, 2018

More and More

For some reason Gloria and I just can't stop making our candied Jalapeños...we did it again yesterday! This time we bought 14 kilos of peppers, the most ever! I ended up with 24 jars, Gloria kept 12 jars and we gave away 10 large jars.

I think I might need an intervention!

My expression tells how we really felt about this process after two hours of cutting. We still had the processing ahead of us and we were contemplating throwing the darn things in the garbage!


Anyone want jars and jars of candied peppers? They will be in Eatonia on April 12th!

6 comments:

Lorri said...

We would love a jar, if you have any left over. Looks like a lot of work.

colleen said...

We will have plenty left for you!! I'll take some to Saskatoon when we go in on the 14th to stay with Eleanor.

Billee said...

We've never tried your candied jalapeños. *hint* *hint*

colleen said...

Hint taken!!! We will bring some out this summer when we head that way.

ars said...

SI, POR FAVOR
And I know how good they are!
😓

colleen said...

Si!