Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Back Home

We arrived in San Carlos on Friday and haven't had a chance to catch our breath yet. This is one busy little town.

Last night our backyard neighbour picked me up to go to play bingo...she drives a golf cart and wanted to give me a ride. She is so proud of the vehicle and her ability to drive it around Tecalai!

And she should be proud...she is 96 years young and still going strong!!


She is celebrating with other neighbours after her victory in bingo.

Saskatoon residents...do you recognize the gentleman in the picture?

7 comments:

Ali said...

so ---was he a former mayor?
proff?

OK -- now I'm just guessing

colleen said...

Neither of the above...I don't think you would know him Alice, even though he has Alberta connections! Think Greek!

ars said...

I'll get Don on it ......he's out grocery shopping.
Looks like evidence of bingo-tampering .... on your backyard neighbour's hand. 🤔

colleen said...

Adelle, her bingo dabber exploded....most of them did that night. They think it was from the heat. So, no cheating!!!

ars said...

Stumped us. We have no idea of who the Greek is. Owner of Mano's or Cousin Nik's or Blue Diamond or Sardinia's???🥗
Those bingo dabblers are a dangerous weapon!🖍

colleen said...

You got! Former owner of Olympia, Blue Diamond and others! I think they have sold!

ars said...

Yay! I just threw that one out there! Guess I win that tequila bottle that you don't like ;-)