Monday, March 6, 2017

Today was the Day

The three amigos decided that Monday would be the day to conquer Tetakawi! Everyone kept assuring Don that it would be a piece of cake....everyone, except me! One trip up there is enough!

They started the hike at 8:35 and were home by 11:00....tired, but happy.

I keep hearing things like "I think I might throw up" or "don't quit now". I even heard "don't pull yourself too quickly through the hole...it drops off on the other side!" This doesn't sound like fun to me.

Regardless, they completed the hike and returned without any injuries.

I tried to find the best pictures from Fred's camera and I hope you get an idea of what they went through. BTW, the pictures of people on the ledges are of strangers and not one of ours!













1 comment:

alijimpip said...

GREAT SHOTS! Love that hike and it looks scarier than I recall. I forgot about the elevation gain ---good job amigos!