Monday, February 20, 2017

Pics Number Two

Okay, here are a few more pictures intended to heighten your interest in Lo de Marcos:


Watching the shrimp boats from our beach.


The ponies we meet most mornings when walking downtown.


Getting bread from the bakery....the "real bakery" at the back of the store.


I almost always work on my crossword puzzles every morning after my workout..... but, looking closer at this picture and seeing the beer cans and chips makes me think this may have been late afternoon. I have been caught working on them at various times of the day! If you look even closer you can see that I have been keeping up with my water consumption also!


Visiting with friends in Bucerias.


Fred helping the local fishermen move their boat higher on the beach in front of La Parota....the sea was pretty rough and they didn't want to lose their boats.

No comments: