Thursday, August 25, 2016

I'll Make it Pink

We have this neat little Irish pub connected to our hotel and today was no different from any other day...one of us always seems to be stopping in there for a beer or for lunch. Today was my turn. 

Everyone else was shopping so I went to Brendan's for a quick bite. Andrew made sure I was well taken care of. 

Eventually the whole group was being entertained by the man. He insisted on buying us a shooter and when we refused his come back was "I'll make it pink". Pink it may have been, but it was strong!

It was a good thing that we had tickets to the Book of Morman or we still might be in there.


1 comment:

alijimpip said...

Looks like Andrew is taking good care of the Canadian gals! I'm sure the pink drink was just the right " starter" for Book of Mormon. Have fun!