Monday, March 3, 2014

Hard Fought Battle

It was a hard fought battle and I'm pretty sure I came out on the losing end.  A mosquito chewed on my arms all night long.  I must have twenty bites from my wrists to my shoulders.

Darn things arrived late and were unwelcome quests until early morning. I did the swat and swear routine most of the night!

The rest of our day was much better...we had perfect weather for a round of golf and later we went to our favourite Italian Restaurant for pizza.

I think things will be a little slower this week which is a good thing as I don't want to keep up that pace for too long.  Oh, oh...I just looked at our calendar and no, things won't be slow.  Meetings, Cancer Walk Wrap Up party, Mardi Gras parade, pancake breakfast, daily gym and Zumba, weiner roast on the beach and a Carne Asada Party at the local elementary school.  This retirement thing is not easy!

2 comments:

ars said...

Boo Hoo!!!

colleen said...

Thanks...I can feel the sympathy!