Sunday, January 20, 2013

Special Delivery

Almost daily, a Mexican Senora comes around to the RV units taking orders for the next day’s supper.  She makes and sells fajitas, chile rellenos and today it was tamales.  She cooks the meal at her home and assembles it in front of your unit.  We have heard very good things about the meal, but don’t expect me to test that out.  As many of you know I do not like Mexican food!  I live on fish and chicken!

Two young men often come around selling fresh chickens and our neighbours always order one.  The men always say they will be right back and within the hour they come to the door with a freshly killed chicken  It’ s cleaned, but still warm.  

2 comments:

ars said...

I'm with ya Colleen....I think I'd pass on the warm chicken too!

colleen said...

Yup!