Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Golfing

Yesterday was the final day of our 54 hole Ladies Club Championship and I am glad it's over. This was all new to me so I was a little nervous and intimidated golfing with the best of San Carlos.

I did hold my own and ended up with the third best overall gross score [number of strokes for 54 holes] along with first place overall for low net [number of actual strokes minus my handicap]. I won some sort of medallion that will be presented at our final luncheon in early April. Not bad for a rookie!

I just had to squeeze in another 18 holes for the St. Patrick's tournament so I am tired and a little sick of golfing. Until next Tuesday, of course!

3 comments:

ars said...

Congrats Colleen!
Proud of our Flatlander!

colleen said...

Thanks.

alijimpip said...

Good one Colleen! Now you will be the one intimidating the others!