Sunday, March 11, 2012

Beach Party

From noon to 3:00 we attended San Carlos' version of the Chili Cook Off. It is always well attended with people tasting and judging various styles of chili. My Zumba class performed again this year and like last year I watched and did not take part. I am dedicated to the activity but not good enough to participate in front of a crowd. Or willing!

At 4:00 we went to a beach party and wiener roast to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was perfect weather for a bonfire - no wind or bugs!


Every time we have a bonfire on the beach our Mexican friend finds us and tries to sell some product. Today it was hats and he was very successful. He loves Canadians!


3 comments:

ars said...

I hope Fred got the hot pink Pimp hat - he would stand out on the tractor!

colleen said...

No hats for the tractor! He wouldn't even try them on!

alijimpip said...

Yep I'm with ars on that one......gotta go with the pink hat!