Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Birthday

It was my birthday today and we kept busy doing whatever it is we do in Puerto Aventuras! The morning was spent on the golf course with Don and Adelle followed by mimosas back at the condo.


Don and Adelle spent some time at the beach while Fred and I took a break from the sun. After all, they are much younger!

Later in the evening we had a very nice meal at a local Mexican Italian Restaurant with two friends from Saskatchewan.


The evening ended on a silly note when we tried to eat my jello birthday cake that Adelle and Fred bought yesterday [I love jello]. The comments varied from "it is kind of chewy" to "I can't eat this". The cake itself was very interesting...interesting enough that we had to dissect it to see how they made the flowers!!

Regardless, the thought was there and for that I thank them!


2 comments:

Baba said...

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY Colleen.

Ali said...

never seen a Jello Cake before!! Looks " interesting".