Sunday, December 15, 2019

My New Friend

After one of our excursions we stopped at a well known bar for a cool refreshment and within minutes the employees were running around trying to get a dog out of the building. It seems that this poor dog is a repeat offender and keeps appearing unexpectedly. It jumps the fence at home and comes to the bar for company.

It visits every table and then plops down for a well deserved rest..so funny!! After a few phones calls the owner shows up and takes the trespasser home.










3 comments:

ars said...

That looks like part coyote!!!
I'd be going every day there to visit.....and to have a beer :-)

Ali said...

When I saw that first photo I thought maybe your new friend was Fred :-)

Cindy said...

aahh what a lovely dog...great story! Love Ali's comment as I too thought your new friend was Fred lol