Saturday, August 31, 2019

Too Many Steps

This morning we took a bus to Lake Bled and were impressed with the area. We drove through this part of the world years ago but I had forgotten how beautiful it was. 

Lake Bled is about 50 kilometres northwest of Ljubljana at the edge of the Julian Alps. It has become one of Slovenia’s most famous resorts.....so much to do here. And, Don you could swim!






That castle was our destination for the morning and it wasn’t easy getting there. We took the back route that was more of a hike than a walk...coming down was much easier! Forgot to take pictures of the trail, but just know it was tough in this heat.

It takes a lot to get me to wear out, but this afternoon I reached that point. After Lake Bled we decided to visit the castle in Ljubljana and again we decided to use our feet!

Nothing could keep me away from my bed....and I tried! A good meal and a nice cold Radner did nothing to ease my tired body! It is now 6:30 and I have been in my pjs for an hour. Good night!




No comments: