Friday, December 28, 2018

Second Time Around

Many, many years ago [sounds like the start of a fairy tale] I lost my wedding ring to the Pacific Ocean on our first trip to Mexico. The tide knocked me over and took off my ring and grabbed my partial plate...vanity took over and I saved my teeth...the ring was gone!

On Christmas Day, the beach of San Carlos took the only other ring I have chosen to wear over the years....my Bachelor of Education ring that we received at my University Graduation [many, many years ago]!

This one broke my heart. I have looked everywhere for this ring, including going through our garbage bags early in the morning before the garbage was collected! I did this even though I am almost 100% certain that I lost the ring at the Soggy Peso while enjoying that darn Christmas beer.


2 comments:

Ali said...

well if you had to lose it --- at least it was at the SP on a lovely beach!

colleen said...

I guess I can always go back and search the beach!! Maybe Sunday.