Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dolphin Sightings

The Book Fair! I go every month, grab a few books I don't want and then I even give a donation for the books. Why? Our house is filled to the brim with these books, but I can't resist.

Adelle, on the ride back I spotted the dolphins across the street from our community. They were putting on a spectacular show close to the beach. The ten or so dolphins were entertaining a large group of people, most with cameras. I think I was the only one without one. Fred had gotten bored at the book sale and left me for better shopping elsewhere...and he was the one with the camera! This was a great photo op, one that will be repeated many times in the next five months so there will be pictures coming.

2 comments:

Snowflake said...

They really do know how to entertain the tourists, don't they!! Looking forward to seeing some photos!!!

ars said...

Aaahhh....they are a sight to see - even if I only caught their show once last winter. Good to hear they are back entertaining once again!