Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Along the Colorado


We met Doug and Lenore at Buckskin Mountain State Park near Parker, Arizona for some visiting and golf. We spent four days at the park enjoying the 32 degree weather, hiking and catching up on some reading.




Check out the pose...


We again attempted to master the Emerald Canyon Golf Course....this course eats golf balls!! It is a beautiful, but tough course nestled in the hills and canyons near the Colorado River.


We encountered a rattle snake on a ladies tee-off and I was in the process of taking pictures when Fred started throwing golf balls at the snake to get a reaction. From me or from the snake?

2 comments:

Snowflake said...

You failed to mention that you scared the ever living out of me when I was hunting in a bush for my ball shortly after seeing the snake....how high did I jump??

colleen said...

Did you ever high jump in school? You would have been the champion!