Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Too Good To Be True

What is the matter with us? Just when we thought we were ready to slow down we decided to get the outside of the house painted. That being hired out, we started on refinishing the cupboards. They were a dark wood and we wanted to lighten up the place with white. So far the only thing we have whitened up is my hair, my clothes and the floor of the courtyard. It is a huge job.

We have a stick-to-it attitude that will see this project through to completion, but why? We had the complete inside of the house painted for $150 US and the outside is going to cost us $400 US. Why not the cupboards? I am tired of mold, termites, painting and general renovations!

3 comments:

coldcanuck said...

It sounds to me like you two are suckers for punishment!! You should be putting your feet up on a beach chair!! LOL
Tanya

ars said...

So what part of RETIREMENT didn't you understand?

colleen said...

I probably would be bored otherwise.